Privateer Press, Inc. (privateerpress.com) is an award-winning publisher of games and game supplements based in Bellevue, WA. We produce the acclaimed WARMACHINE® and HORDES® tabletop miniatures wargames, the Monsterpocalypse® pre-painted miniatures game, the Iron Kingdoms® Full Metal Fantasy and Iron Kingdoms® Unleashed roleplaying games, the Undercity™ and Widower’s Wood™ adventure board games, and the LEVEL 7® survival-horror board game line. We also publish the bimonthly No Quarter™ magazine and the Formula P3™ hobby tool and paint range in addition to the other products in our catalog. We are focused on producing the finest gaming products on the market today as we continue to build and expand the richness of our games and settings. We are in search of great people who are enthusiastic about producing engaging and enjoyable experiences and who can appreciate the inherent beauty of giant steam-powered robots smashing each other to pieces.
We are a hard-working crew who derive satisfaction from a job well done. We work in a fast-paced, results-driven environment, and we seek a highly motivated individual with AMAZING attention to detail to support our production of high-quality miniatures in our resin mold making department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
The metal caster is a full-time entry-level position. The primary duties are to assist the production casting team. These duties include but are not limited to:
• Cleaning masters
• Spruing masters for mold lay-up
• Designing mold lay-up schemes for difficult parts
• Trouble-shooting mold performance problems
• Minimize material usage and labor costs
• Maximize efficiency of molds and their creation
• Solicit feedback from casting to improve molds
• Achieve daily quota for parts produced
• Assisting with special projects as required on an as needed basis
• Other duties as necessary
• Must be able to work in our Bellevue location
• Capable of working both individually and collaboratively
• Acute attention to detail
• Upbeat and positive attitude
• Strong work ethic
• Action oriented and able to complete tasks quickly
• Able to multi-task
• Must be able to stand, lift and bend for 8 hours each day
• Must be able to lift 50lbs
• Great problem-solving skills
Start Date: Immediate
Compensation: This is an entry-level hourly position.
1) Prepare a resume of no more than two pages. The filename of the resume should be your first and last name separated by an underscore, and it must be in .doc or .PDF format. Example: John_Doe.doc
2) Compose a cover letter of no more than one page. The filename of the cover letter should be your first and last name followed by “CL”, all separated by underscores. The file must be in .doc or .PDF format. Example: John_Doe_CL.doc
3) Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org, and make sure the subject line says “Metal Caster—[your name].” Example: Metal Caster—John Doe.