By Mantic Games
Hi Martin here! I’m happy to announce tickets are now on sale for the 2019 Autumn Open Day, which takes place on November 2nd at Mantic HQ! This time the theme of the event is the Kings of War Third Edition launch AND it’s also our 10 year birthday… so cake MAY be supplied!
We are cramming more and more into this event so the Mantic Bunker is close to bursting point! Here’s what we’ve got in store:
- Learn to play – Kings of War 3rd Edition
- Learn to play – Vanguard
- Kings of War on-going big battle
- Luigi is back with his 3D sculpting design seminars
- The Walking Dead: Call to Arms demo game
- Speed painting competition
- Ricky’s resin room sale is BACK!
- Kings of War RPG
- Deadzone XL with Andy ‘Doctor Deadzone’ Sharp
- The Games Lab – Come and try some games in development
- Ben’s display room
- The always enlightening Ronnie Renton seminar!
- Plus more – so look out for future announcements
As always, there will be an amazing goodie bag for each person. We have gone a bit crazy (nothing to do with Bobby) and everyone will get a random Kings of War Monster or Titan plus a discount voucher for purchases made on the day.
We will, of course, have the final judging for the Autumn Brush with Death painting competition – for further details read the blog!
Finally, to celebrate Kings of War in the best way, we are having a Cosplay competition! The best outfit (judged by Ronnie) will win a great prize, so make sure you come to the Open Day ready for battle. There is a rumour that some of the staff will also be in fancy dress – Matt Gilbert is already polishing his codpiece.
Tickets are only £12.50 and they sold out in a matter of days for Spring, so make sure you get your ticket early. Group tickets are also available
See you in November
The post Mantic Autumn Open Day – Kings of War 3rd Edition Launch and 10 year Birthday celebration! appeared first on Mantic Games.