March 20, 2020

Interview: Daniele interviews Allan Carrasco

By Massive Voodoo Interviews of the Sculptors Legend #3 Daniele Found interviews Allan Carrasco Hello mates this is Daniele, and today I’m super happy to have here […]
March 16, 2020

Review: Beginner Workshop in Bern, Swiss

By Massive Voodoo Hi everyone,it took me quite the while to bring this up as the last weeks had been busy and well, yeah more busy.I […]
March 13, 2020

FIN: The Alchemist & Project Insight

By Massive Voodoo “The Alchemist” Bust by Spiramirabilis, sculpt by Lucas Pina. Really enjoyed to create my vision for this amazing sculpt. An Alchemist experimenting with […]
March 11, 2020

News: Workshop News & Updates

By Massive Voodoo You can find this roadmap linked up to the right navigation bar of Massive Voodoo 🙂 Hi everyone,a quick roundabout of the updates […]
March 9, 2020

SBS: The Elves’ Robin Hood

By Massive Voodoo SBS: The Elves’ Robin Hood by  Daniele “Found” Trovato Helloooo 🙂 This is Daniele again and today I want to share you my last creation: […]
March 7, 2020

MVTV: Updates on MVTV – 360° videos

By Massive Voodoo Hey Jungle, the Massive Voodoo TV youtube channel slowly recieves some updates again. We plan to have some more in the future, but […]
March 7, 2020

SbS: Building the ultimate miniature showcase

By Massive Voodoo Hello Jungle! Hansrainer again 🙂 No matter if you are a competition painter, an army painter for wargames or painting the figures of […]
February 27, 2020

Dogma48 – The most exciting 48h in painting

By Massive Voodoo Hello Jungle, Hansrainer here. After 2019 turned out to be quite a painting slump due to many personal reasons, I made a resolution […]
February 24, 2020

Daniele interviews: Pedro Fernàndez Ramos

By Massive Voodoo Interviews of the Sculptors Legend #2 Daniele Found interviews  Pedro Fernàndez Ramos Hello everyone, this is Daniele and today I’ll interview a friend of […]
February 19, 2020

FIN: Catwoman

By Massive Voodoo Heyho Jungle people, just recently I got myself some Batman Boardgames y Knight Models. I was superhappy with the quality of the models […]
February 17, 2020

Inspiration Monday

By Massive Voodoo Hey Jungle! I want to introduce a format that will take place as regularly as possible.In every Inspiration Monday post you will find […]
February 12, 2020

FIN: Seraphin la Roux

By Massive Voodoo Hello Jungle,time for another finished model from my table:This time “Seraphine la Roux” from Studio McVey. Unfortanetely this figure is long time out […]
February 10, 2020

Review: Private Coaching with Maarten

By Massive Voodoo Good Morning Jungle,time for catching up with teaching reviews from 2019.Maarten from the Netherlands visited me for a two day private coaching in […]
February 9, 2020

Hobby Therapy with Sam Lenz

By Massive Voodoo Really enjoyed this podcast today … some therapy going on there!Thanks to everyone involved! Original Post
February 7, 2020

Review: Private Coaching with Pascal

By Massive Voodoo Aloa Jungle, today I want to share with you another review of a two day private coaching I was teaching to I soon […]
February 5, 2020

FIN: Human & Project Insight

By Massive Voodoo Hey Jungle, another bust finished. This time from Paintjob Insight:It was a really cool approach for me. I first put a basic skin […]
February 3, 2020

SBS: Monkey King, Limbo Miniatures

By Massive Voodoo Aloa Jungle,time for another long overdue step by step article.It’s been a while when I painted the Monkey King by Limbo Miniatures.I really […]
January 29, 2020

FIN: Father & Son

By Massive Voodoo Hello Jungle, ‘Father & Son’, finished a couple of days ago. A beautiful bust by You can find more photos of this model […]
January 29, 2020

Interview: Trovarion interviews Roman

By Massive Voodoo Hey Jungle,Christoph Eichhorn aka Trovarian interviewed me last weekend. It was a cool chat and a good thing to catch up after several […]
January 27, 2020

Review: Material Masterclass, Augsburg

By Massive Voodoo Hello Jungle Painters, well, well, well … the last seminar I was teaching in 2019 was my … This is what my curriculum […]
January 22, 2020

SBS: Orangutan

By Massive Voodoo Heyho Jungle,Josua here with a new article I was really looking forward to to write on Massive Voodoo … Today I would like […]
January 20, 2020

Interview: Daniele interviews Tim Bruckner

By Massive Voodoo Interviews of the Sculptors Legend #1 Daniele Found interviews Tim Bruckner Hello everyone 🙂 This is Daniele again and today I have the opportunity to […]
January 15, 2020

News: Help Australia’s wildlife! NOCF, Australian Koala and Brushes for the Bush!

By Massive Voodoo Hi everyone, due the horrible bush fires in Australia my heart is quite heavy and as far as I could I have already […]
January 13, 2020

Review: AK Interactive “Mastering Vegetation in Modeling”

By Massive Voodoo Disclaimer: this is my personal opinion on the book; I bought it myself and have no relevant relationship with AK interactive or the […]