By Mantic Games
Hi Martin here! We are very proud to once again announce we have TWO incredible co-sponsors for the Autumn 2019 Brush with Death painting competition. Our friends at Artis Opus have once again agreed to sponsor all the category winners with exclusive box sets of their brushes.
Our second co-sponsor are the fantastic guys over at Redgrass Games. They
will be supplying a bundle of products as prizes which include their
Everlasting Wet Pallette, the RGG 360° Miniature Holder and the RGG Precision
Launching today ahead of the Autumn Mantic Open Day on the
2nd of November 2019 you have 2 months to get your award winning entries
painted. The closing date for emailed entries will be Thursday 31st October
2019 to allow the judges time to go through the entries. Alternatively entries
can be delivered in person by midday on the 2nd November at Mantic HQ. The
winners will then be announced during the open day!
- The winner of each category will receive an engraved collectors box with 4 Artis Opus brushes and brush soap.
- The winner of each category will receive a Bundle from Redgrrass Games which includes a Wet Palette, the RGG 360° Miniature Holder and the RGG Precision Nippers. .
- The winner of each category will also receive £100 Mantic online-store credit!
How to enter:
All submissions should be photographed at least 3 times , from different
angles and emailed to email@example.com.
Make sure your pictures are well lit and sharp – so we can see your amazing
paintjobs. There are plenty of guides online to help you when it comes to
photographing your minis. You can also choose to send in or drop off at HQ in
Brush With Death is split over 5 categories. All categories are for ANY GENRE. There are no restrictions for our Fantasy, Sci-Fi or licensed ranges.
figure from the Mantic range. There is no size restriction on the figure or the
base size so can be on a plinth or display base. It can be anything from a
brand new Dwarf Flame Priest to a Shadowhulk to a Druid with grass hair… but
remember that bigger is not always strictly better!
Squad, Team or Warband
of five miniatures from the Mantic range, displayed on the appropriate base
sizes for the game the miniatures are used in. Figures may be mounted on a
single display base, be multi-based or individually based. The unit must be
able to function within the game it is from.
two figures from the Mantic range, of any genre, mounted on a base no larger
than 300mm in diameter. There is no height restriction.
At least 1,000 points army from either the Pannithor or Warpath universes. Must be 100% Mantic Miniatures and must be a usable army.
New Recruits (16 years old or under)
Choose from any of the categories above and make the age of the entrant clear on the entry details.
Brush with Death Competition rules
- All miniatures must be produced by Mantic Games.
- Conversions are allowed, but it must be obvious it is a Mantic produced miniature.
- Scratch built miniatures are not allowed.
- You may mount your miniatures on a suitable gaming or display base.
- The person entering the miniatures into the competition must be the person that painted them.
- You can only enter each category once and you can enter all of the categories.
- By entering the competition, you agree to your entry/entries being photographed/videoed, and that all recordings shall be the property of Mantic Games to be used in whatever manner Mantic Games sees fit.
The post BRUSH WITH DEATH PAINTING COMPETITION – AUTUMN 2019 appeared first on Mantic Games.