As a vendor of a product or service related to miniatures we want to provide your business with every opportunity to shine on our site. You already can include your news feed (website/blog, Facebook or Google Plus) in our news stream as well as add your company to our Business Directory. However, we also sell advertising space within the website for a more direct, in your face, option for our visitors.
The website is fairly new so it will be hard to provide exact traffic figures but we will share reports once we launch the site fully.
Currently, we are running Google Advertising in our two most high traffic locations (see placements graphic for locations):
- Top Level Banner Site Wide Banner Ad:
- This ad placement allows an ad to be as wide as our content; 1116px wide, with a height of 90px.
- The current rate for this placement starts at $300/month.
- We allow for taller ads at $100/month per 100px taller you’d like your ad.
- As an added bonus, your ad is included in the same location but sized appropriately for viewing on mobile devices. If you’d like to show an alternate image for mobile users, you can submit a second version of you ad for mobile display for free.
- Top of the Sidebar Site Wide Ad:
- This ad location allows a square ad 276px wide by 276px high;
- The current rate for this placement starts at $100/month.
- As an added bonus, your ad is included below the articles and sized appropriately for viewing on smartphones. If you’d like to show an alternate image for mobile users, you can submit a second version of you ad for mobile display for free.
- Inline Native Content Ads:
- These ads are included randomly among the articles.
- They come in three sizes;
- Square (256px x 256px) – $50/month
- Tall (256px x 350px) – $75/month
- Skyscraper (256px x 600px) – $100/month
- There are two placements currently and each placement will randomly display one of six (6) ads from the group.
That’s it for the moment. Though additional locations will be available as well as more targeted options for specific pages and locations.
If you are interested, please fill out the form below: